Yay! It's finally winter break... it officially started like after seventh period but I think it will REALLY start tomorrow, when I leave to mammoth with church lovers<3 haha. so basically,
12/20-12/24: Snowboarding Trip
12/25: Christmas
12/26 - 12/30/31: Retreat with Ashley.
1/01: New years<3
Oh man. I'm pretty much going to be gone for the whole time! I'm packing right now but I think i'm seriously overpacking. But better safe than sorry (: I can't wait! Omg.
So thursday was the first time I baked for the first time in my life. Seven layered cookies, haha I will never forget them. Um it looked super weird but people actually really liked it! They were all taking some after school. I guess that's how it feels when you cook/bake something for another person.
Oh speaking of that, I got asked to winter formal! Woot. I seriously. SERIOUSLY. Did not expect it that day. Cause I missed zero period, and that was like the first day ever since 7th grade I ever missed school in any way. And then I got roses like every period with little post its (: haha thanks john! and that means. DRESS SHOPPING! Yay~
And this is pretty weird, but i was soo excited that I got my first seventeen magazine! Haha. It's double issue too -_____- omg. After i finish packing i'm going to read it as my bedtime story.
I shouldn't say this, but I hope it rains alot here so it can snow where I'm at. I am seriously loving break.
(:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment